Subcontract Auditing and Contract Accounting Services
Subcontract Auditing Services
We can function as your audit staff or manager in a subcontractor capacity to assist you in completing your engagements. We can enhance your ability to expand your practice by providing specific industry expertise as a subcontractor rather than a full-time staff. If you find yourself understaffed at a critical time, we can provide experienced auditors to help on a short-term or as-needed basis.
Some entities encourage the use of or provide additional credit in the evaluation of the proposal for subcontracting with a minority or woman-owned business. We have provided subcontracting attestation services for several firms and would be happy to provide references.
Contract Accounting Services
Numerous entities need assistance in completing their daily, monthly, and/or annual financial reporting procedures. Our experience working in the private sector allows us to be a resource for entities that need a little additional help without hiring full-time employees.
We can provide assistance for the following needs:
- Budget preparation
- Budget to actual analysis
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Research of unusual transactions and variances
- General ledger closing procedures
- Review or prepare journal entries
- Development of meaningful operational and performance reports for management’s use
- Training on internal controls and processes
- Writing procedure manuals
- Review of internal control structure for efficiency and effectiveness
- Bookkeeping services, including payroll, accounts payable, etc.
Additional “Done For You” Services Our Firm Provides
Financial Planning has never been more important. There are so many other issues and problems which come up in the course of a normal business or family, that to list all of them would not be beneficial. However, there are a number of additional services our firm has had the pleasure to assist with in the past. Below are some of the financial planning and other services we offer.
If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for or just need some more information on any of our services, feel free to contact us and we’d love to answer any questions you have and help in any way we can.
– Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
– Consulting Services
– Not For Profit part-time CFO services
Audits, Attestations, and more.
– Attestation Engagements
– NYC 421-a Audit
Our Long Island business owner clients come to us for lots of different reasons.Whether it's merely for straight tax work, cash flow management and forecasting, or direct accounting assistance, we wear many hats on behalf of our favorite business owners.But here's...read more